Here I am explaining my latest makeup look for you. I am not a professional(yet).
But if you like the look read on kids. Read. On.
These are the lovely products I started with.
- Tarte limited edition poppy picnic palette
- Loreal true match foundation in neutral soft ivory
- Smashbox photofinish foundation primer
- MAC mineralize skin finish in natural light
- Covergirl lipstick in ravish
- Maybelline lash sensational mascara
- Maybelline define a brow in medium
- The body shop honey bronzer
First I started off with the Smashbox primer and then worked the Loreal foundation over the face with a damp tapered Quo blending sponge. I then moved on to fill in my eyebrows with the maybelline pencil in medium.
I then bronzed my face with The body shop honey bronzer.
And brushed the blush from the Tarte poppy picnic palette over the cheeks.
I used the first and second matte colors in the Marc Jacobs lolita palette over the eyelid and finished off with a winged liner (I don’t know where to get it or the brand as its a japanese liner and friend gave to me as a gift but here’s a picture)
I added mascara, dusted a bit of MAC powder of my t zone and finished off with the covergirl lipstick in ravish.
And here is the completed look! (I’m the blonde)
Love Danae xo